OPPORTUNITIES TO GIVE
Your generosity makes everything we do possible!
Many of you have asked "Why does WACHH need donations? Don't membership dues cover the organization's expenses?" While most of our funding comes from membership dues, dues do not cover all our expenses. The pandemic demonstrated to us that membership dues are not guaranteed income. Our membership was cut in half because of the pandemic, and our primary source of revenue dramatically decreased, while our expenses did not. The Council works a year in advance to recruit speakers and plan quality programs that our members and the local community have come to enjoy and expect. If you enjoy our programs, please consider making a tax- deductible donation today.
Does your company have a Corporate Matching program? You can potentially double the impact of your gift to the Council. Check with your employer today to see if they have a matching gift program.
Thank you for believing in our programs and being part of something special!
Speaker Sponsorships- Individuals
Sponsoring a World Affairs Council of Hilton Head speaker program directly impacts the Council's programming, allowing our Distinguished Speakers Program to host 12 national and 2 international experts annually, and allowing our Council to offer over 30 additional events in the greater Hilton Head area each year.
Ambassador Sponsorship- $1000
- Acknowledgment at the event, verbally and on-screen events, pre-speaker email, website, annual report, and social media.
- Includes four tickets to the sponsored presentation (or guest passes if the Sponsor is a member already (they can be used for other Friday events).
- Preferred seating at the sponsored event (four-person max)
- Two invitations to speaker dinner (will not exceed 8 attendees) on the evening before the presentation.
- One reserved parking space for the sponsored event
Diplomat Sponsorship- $500
Download a sponsorship form
- Acknowledgment at the event, verbally and on-screen events, pre-speaker email, website, annual report, and social media
- Includes two tickets to the sponsored presentation (or guest passes if the sponsor is a member already).
- Preferred seating (two person max)
- Two invitations to speaker lunch (approx. 16 attendees) after the program
| Sponsor a speaker
Speaker Sponsorships - Business
Sponsoring a World Affairs Council of Hilton Head speaker program provides:
- exceptional brand visibility
- Target marketing to over 1200 contacts and audience members
- Shows Community Goodwill and critical support to the Council
- Enhanced Client relations
Your support directly impacts the Council's programming, allowing our Distinguished Speakers Program to host 12 national and 2 international experts annually, and allowing our Council to offer over 30 additional events in the greater Hilton Head area each year.Download a list of business sponsorship opportunities (PDF)
|Contact the WACHH office for more information.
WACHH is devoted to educating students in our community on issues of global importance. Sponsor Student Outreach programs when you donate, or add a donation when you join or renew your membership.
- In our ever-changing world, the development of a globally informed citizenry is more important than ever. WACHH is proud to support Academic WorldQuest and Model UN (MUN), giving high school students in Beaufort County the opportunity to participate in these valuable programs.
| Donate now
Champions FORE Charity & Birdies for Charity Programs
You can support the World Affairs Council of Hilton Head through the Heritage Classic Foundation’s unique giving programs:
The goal of this exclusive program is to increase year-round support to the nonprofit organizations like the World Affairs Council Hilton Head. The minimum contribution to a designated charity is $1,000. 100% of your donation goes directly to the Council and the Heritage Classic Foundation will add an extra 15% on top of your donation.
This program runs from February 1st- April 16th and is a fun, fast and easy way to support the Council. 100% of your donation goes to the Council and the Heritage Classic Foundation adds an additional 15% to your donation.
| Donate now
AmazonSmile is a simple way for you to support WACHH every time you shop, at no cost to you. AmazonSmile is available at smile.amazon.com. When you shop with AmazonSmile, you’ll find the exact same shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added benefit that AmazonSmile will donate 0.5% of your eligible purchases to the charitable organization of your choice.