For over 25 years, the World Affairs Council of Hilton Head has sponsored a highly successful speaker series as a primary benefit to our members. Our newest addition to this program is our Global Speakers Program. International dignitaries are invited to speak here twice a year. The program provides:
Help us keep this engaging and insightful program going! Consider supporting the “Meet the Match” Challenge program. If we meet our fundraising goal of $50,000 by December 15, 2018, an anonymous donor will give us another $50,000! Plus, if you are donating $1,000 or more, The Heritage Classic Foundation will add an additional 15% to your gift.
Program deadline is December 15, 2018. For more information, contact the WACHH office at 843-384-6758.
1. Pay by check, payable to Community Foundation of the Lowcountry. Mail check to the Community Foundation of the Lowcountry, PO Box 23019, Hilton Head Island, SC 29925. Put Global Speakers Program on the memo line.
2. Donate online via the Community Foundation of the Lowcountry.
Donate using the Champions Fore Charity Program via the Heritage Classic Foundation and we will receive an additional 15% gift in your name. Your options are:
1. Pay by check made payable to Heritage Classic Foundation; mail check to World Affairs Council of Hilton Head, PO Box 22523, Hilton Head Island, SC 29925.
2. Donate online via The Heritage Classic Foundation website. Designate World Affairs Council of Hilton Head as the charity.
3. Call the WACHH office to process credit card transactions by phone: 843-384-6758 .