Our programs are run by amazing teams of dedicated volunteers who help ensure events operate smoothly. No matter what your background is, we have an opportunity for you to share your expertise! Take a look at some of our volunteer opportunities:
- Friday Speaker Events - help with set up, greet members and guests, facilitate registrations, book sales, badge identification and clean up.
- Evening Speaker Series - Identify and recruit local and regional speakers, assist with marketing and running events.
- Discussion Group Facilitators- prepare, guide and manage a discussion group event to ensure that the group stays on subject, has good participation and ensures that everyone has a chance to share their thoughts on the subject.
- Summer Speaker Series: identify speaker and program opportunities for the community at large.
- Development/ Fundraising: Help identify, develop and execute fundraising programs
- Marketing & Communications: Promotes the organization, membership and events through a variety of media channels and materials.
- Photographer: help document our programs, members and events.
- Student Outreach: Academic WorldQuest & Model UN programs are always looking for people to mentor students, speak about their experiences and assist with their events.
We are looking for people from all walks of life and experiences and your time commitment can be as much or as little as you can afford. Please fill out the Volunteer Form or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org (843-384-6758) to become a volunteer!